Xtratherm Under Floor Insulation when installed within a floor structure, will significantly improve the U-value of new or existing floors. Thin-R Underfloor XT/UF has high compressive strength and closed cell structure, it provides high moisture resistance which makes it the ultimate solution for insulating floors. It is also suitable for underfloor heating.
Thermal conductivity is 0.022 W/m²·k (BS EN 13165:2008)
- High thermal performance
- Closed cell structure
- High moisture resistance
- High compressive strength
- Thermal Resistance (R-Value) : 6.80 m2 K/W
- For large quantities you can contact sales for better rates
The floor in any building is an area of considerable downward heat loss when not properly insulated. XT/UF will significantly improve the U-value of new and existing floors.
Thin-R Underfloor XT/UF is lightweight, easy to install and combines high compressive strength with low thermal conductivity, providing a high performance solution for floor insulation.
- High Compressive Strength
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating
- Perimeter Strips for Robust Detailing
- Reduced Insulation Thickness
- Low Emissivity Foil Facings