SikaBond® SBR+ is a white liquid, which has numerous
uses as an admixture, primer, bonding agent and sealer. Polymer emulsions of this type have been used extensively over the last 20 years by the building industry as an admixture for cement and concrete applications, including repair and renovation, surfacing of
floors and bonding generally. It contains anti-foam to
control the density of cementitious mixes.
▪ As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
▪ As a bonding agent for screeds/renders.
▪ As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
As a flexibliser for cementicious based tile adhesive
when tiling on wooden/asphalt floors.
In addition, SikaBond® SBR+ has the advantage over
PVA bonding aids in that it is not adversely affected
in wet conditions and is therefore recommended for
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, steel, tiles etc.
▪ Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections.
▪ Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
▪ A high level of resistance to salt permeation
▪ Much improved toughness and flexibility
▪ Reduced surface dusting of concrete
Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals- ideal
for use in dairy parlours etc.
Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
▪ Improved frost resistance
▪ SikaBond® SBR+ is also freeze thaw stable.