Rangemaster’s RMB610 is a stylish built-in single oven with touch controls, stainless steel rotary controls and bar handles. It has a triple glazed door, is A energy rated, and has ten oven functions.
Pyrolytic cleaning allows the oven to clean itself by carbonising all the cooking residue to fine ash.
- Light: ideal for illumination of the cavity for cleaning, whilst food is cooling or simply to maintain ambient lighting in the kitchen.
- Defrost: a safer way to speed up the defrosting process. Using the fan to circulate unheated air around the cavity so you won’t accidentally cook your food, like a microwave can.
- Grill: ensures a high direct temperature for meats or where browning of a dish is required.
- Fanned Grill: enables the door to be closed whilst grilling. This ensures a more consistent result while preventing cooking smells from permeating the room.
- Fanned: a fan oven draws air from the interior of the oven, heats it up and forces it back into the cavity again. The heat within a fan oven is evenly distributed for multi-level cooking and consistent results.
- Conventional: this traditional cooking method uses heat sourced from both the top and bottom of the oven, this results in a natural convection process that centres the heat in the top of the oven.
- Delicate Bake: perfect for pastry dishes such as Quiche or an open tart to ensure a crisp base is achieved whilst cooking the filling.
- Browning: great for browning off pasta or dishes that are topped with cheese to create a perfect finish to your dish.
- Duo: using the lower element only, this cooking method is often used for slow-cooking casseroles and can also be used to give a crispy base to your pizza.
- Rapid Cooking: a fast and intensive cook when you’re in a hurry. Dishes that aren’t temperature sensitive such as ready meals or simply for searing meats.