If you want the very latest in cordless grinder technology, order your Milwaukee 18 volt Cordless Angle Grinder from Caulfield Industrial now.
The Milwaukee 18 volt Cordless Angle Grinder is this globally recognised tool maker’s answer to the huge host of lithium-ion battery based cordless tools that have recently entered the market, and in signature Milwaukee style, they have taken this exciting new technology and added a host of features for professionals and DIY enthusiasts that make it a real contender for top of the cordless angle grinder pile.
The inconvenience of short battery life and inferior power output that plagued the first power tools is now truly a thing of the past. The lithium-ion battery that powers the Milwaukee 18 volt Cordless Angle Grinder offers vastly improved battery life and enough power to ensure that this tool works as long and hard as you do. These batteries also take more repeated charges, so you get more life out of each battery. Please note, this unit does not come with a battery, and these need to be purchased separately. For professionals, it is advisable to purchase more than one battery so that you always have one on standby.
The most important component of a grinder is the motor, and Milwaukee has incorporated their high power 4-pole motor, which provides real grinding torque while using battery power more efficiently. What’s more, the motor weighs considerably less than other outdated versions, thus making the tool that much easier to handle.
- Milwaukee’s high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst (optimising) maximising the power to weight ratio
- Redlithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20 percent more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20 degree Celsius than other lithium-ion technologies
- Flexible battery system works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries
- Redlink overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Full metal gear case delivers heavy duty durability
- Reduced height of gear box and slim girth design deliver optimum ergonomics
- Non-lockable switch for best user protection and preventing automatic start up
- Burst resistant and tool-free safety guard for best user protection and fast adjustment
- Multi-position side handle for ease of use
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 18 volt
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 28 mm
- Maximum Disc Diameter: 115 mm
- No-Load Speed: 9000 rpm
- Sound Power Level: 85.5 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level: 74.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Vibration (Grinding): 7.3 m/s²
- Vibration (Sanding): 6.1 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (Grinding): 1.5 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (Sanding): 1.5 m/s²
- Weight: 1.7 Kg