The Makita Twin LXT Plunge Saw uses Automatic Torque Technology, allowing it to change cutting speeds according to the job load for optimal precision. The DSP600ZJ has a brushless motor, death spotter meaning no splinters when cutting, positive stop for bevel adjustment and compatibility with a guide rall. This plunge saw is powered by two 18 volt Li-ion batteries and is cordless, it is easy to use with minimal start-up shock.
Features and Benefits:
- Electric brake.
- Variable speed control by dial.
- Soft start
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT): automatically changes the cutting speed according to load conditions for optimum operation.
- Brushless motor.
- Depth stopper for splinter free cutting.
- Bevels -1 to 48 degrees.
- Positive stop for bevel adjustment.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compatible with Guide rail.
- Corded/Cordless – Cordless
- Sub-Type – Circular Saw
- Type – Saws
- Voltage – 18Vx2 (36V)
- No Load Speed – 2,500 – 6,300 rpm
- Blade Diameter – 165mm
- Bore Size – 20mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 0° – 56mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 45° – 40mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 48° – 38mm
- Net Weight – 5.1kg
- Vibration – 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor – 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure – 92 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level – 103 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor – 3 dB(A)