The Evolution RAGE 5-S Multi-Purpose Table Saw cuts through a variety of materials including plastic, mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and even wood with embedded nails, all with a single blade. Meaning you are never required to change blades, for faster work and less downtime. When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to touch, creating an instant workable finish.
With a fully adjustable blade, with a rise and fall (0-80mm) and the tilt capacity (45° to the left hand), for great cutting versatility and a sliding carriage system is available to the left-hand side. The mitre gauge with an adjustable face-plate incorporates quick-access positive angle stops from -60˚ to +60˚. Multi-Function, versatile table-top with integral quick-deploy table extensions to the right and left-hand sides.
- Input Power: 110V (1,600w)
- No Load Speed: 2,500/min.
- Blade: 255 x 25.4mm Bore
- Capacity: Mild Steel Plate 6mm
- Wood @90°: 83mm
- Wood @45°: 58mm
- Rip Capacity: Left/Right 305/650mm
- Riving Knife Thickness: 1.8mm
- Table Surface Area: Min.: 745 x 640mm, Max.: 1,200 x 640mm
- Dimensions with Leg Assembly (HxWxL): 1050 x 750 x 940mm
- Dimensions without Leg Assembly (HxWxL): 880 x 730 x 330mm
- Weight: 28.5kg