EVERBUILD® Weather Mate® is a multi-use elastic filler
that can be applied in wet weather and to wet surfaces, even under water, remaining permanently flexible. Intended for external use only it can be overpainted with most paints and woodstains when cured.
Adheres to most common surfaces.
▪ For all roofline applications.
Adheres to problematic surfaces such as bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanized steel.
Perimeter gap filling around window and door
frames; ideal for timber frames where woodstaining
▪ For jointing all types of guttering.
▪ Filling cracks in stone tiles/slates etc.
▪ For all external weatherproofing applications.
For filling gaps between metal and composite roof
and wall panels to form an effective lap joint bond.
For remedial weather proofing over all sealants, putties and mastics.
General industrial metal panel bonding and gap
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Can be applied in all weathers.
▪ Sticks to wet surfaces.
▪ Resists all weather conditions.
▪ Permanently flexible.
Can be used in conjunction with Bitumen and asphalt.