Can be used internally and externally and provides a
high strength, impact resistance bond that is usually
stronger than the wood itself. Ideal for all general
woodworking and joinery uses, furniture assembly and
household DIY use. Dries clear. Fast cure, initial set in
just 10 minutes.
As a weatherproof/creep resistant wood adhesive, internally and externally.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
• Excellent rate of bond strength development.
• High degree of water resistance. D3 Classificationjoints may be subject to short term water contact or
exposure to high humidity.
• Interior/exterior use.
• Low timber staining characteristics – will not stain.
• Creep Resistant – Conforms to EN14256 Resistance
to static load.
• Dries clear – contains no inert fillers.
• Water based – environmentally friendly/easy clean
• Suitable for radio frequency cure.