Only down the road
but cheaper by a mile!
Your locally owned DIY & hardware store. Morris’s opended for business in January 1983 in the old Samuel Morris premises in Manor Street. Morris’s moved to the present site in 1985. Over subsequent years Morris’s developed and expanded their business to their present position as a market leader and the largest independent builders merchant and DIY in the South East of Ireland.
- At Morris’s we want our customers to experience a service that is best in Waterford & exceeds their expectations.
- We are local and strive to be an integral part of the community.
- We will offer value for money and a product range that you need.
- We believe we should be “easy to do business with” and will manage your query face to face in store without delay, return calls within approximately two hours and ensure that staff returning from days off will do likewise first thing the next day.
- We value your time and commit to providing useful time saving interfaces on our website .
- We are here to help and value your feedback .
- If you don’t experience great service tell us and we will guarantee to put it right .
- Customer complaints are important to resolve and to support you in this process we have an on-line facility.
- We will treat you with respect , will be polite and ask the same of you in return.
A very modern DIY store with a restaurant and free parking. Excellent quality service.